Monday, December 11, 2006

And 1 in Provo


On Friday night I had the rare opportunity to watch And 1 play at the Pinnacle Security Gym for free. On Saturday the same team played at Timpview High, in front of a paying crowd. That's just one of the perks of having a wife that works for Pinnacle (I'll have to blog about my trip to the tumbling gym later).

The video is kinda short because we only had my wife's digital camera, but it was one of the best dunks of the night. During the warm-up the guy I have the picture with (I can't remember his nickname)pulled a 360-under-the-leg slam, the Air Up There's signature dunk. They put on a good show, so even if you have to pay I recommend going. I'd be interested to find out if anyone saw them play at Timpview.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great! Too bad I missed it.

Anonymous said...

way sweet

Anonymous said...

Dang I should have gone to that! Too bad I was working!

Anonymous said...

And 1 is awesome! That was a good game. Too bad it was a sure win and there was no competition really, but watching the tricks was cool.

Anonymous said...

Way cool! they didn't let me in. that should have been bigger than it was