Saturday, September 30, 2006

Disclaimer - New Title

It took a while but I finally chose a title fit for my blog. Not only was it the most interesting topic to me, media and marketing offers a lot of play room so I can write on a broader range of topics if I choose to. Of course, there will be a general subject matter that I will stick to most of the time, so that those who decide to read or link to the blog will have an archive of similar articles to read as well. However, I won't say that I am specializing in any one specific area. The title says media and marketing, and what that entails is up to my own discretion, but at the same time I hope to offer articles, news stories, opions on t.v. shows/movies, and marketing that are both fresh and interesting. I welcome anyone to comment on things I post whether they agree or disagree with what I have to say, just keep it clean! I apologize for the purely informational posts so far, I am writing another post after this one that will be more interesting.

No comments: